Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pilot?

Hey!

Wow okay I'm starting a blog! For everyone that doesn't know me (really everyone) my name is Claudia, a high school student without much of a life. I live in Tennessee and I'm still trying to get used to it. Let me explain: 

So recently I moved to Tennessee from my lovely and beautiful Miami. I have to say, it's been a HUGE change, from big city to a tiny town with cows (I was so excited by the cows...) and I'm still not sure if i like it or not. When we first got here the house was huge and empty, didn't look or feel like home at all. It's still huge and doesn't feel like home, but at least there's furniture, right? We've been here since June and I'm still getting major homesickness feelings. I really just want to go home, but I know I can't. Before this turns into a sob story, let me change the subject.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to update this or if I'm even going to get any readers but it's just an experiment for now and it's okay if nobody likes this. I'm basically going to talk about my life and what's been going on lately, how I'm getting used to Tennessee life, etcetera. If anyone wants to follow my twitter by the way, it's @claw_dee_uhh so there you have it. This definitely isn't some sort of self-advertising scheme, I hate those. So don't check it out if you don't want to, I really only follow youtubers. 

Anyway, this week was Spirit Week at my school, and we had to dress up every day in a special fashion. Tuesday was College Day, we had to come in dressed with our favorite college's logos and colors. Wednesday was Aloha/Hawaiian Day, and we were to come clad in our best Hawaiian-wear and they handed out leis somewhere, I didn't know where so I missed it. Thursday was Hero Day, and we could either wear something related to super heroes or pick someone that you considered a hero. My friend Marco came dressed as a doctor! Yesterday was Spirit Day and we had to wear our school colors, we had a pep rally after school, it was pretty fun regardless of the small amout of people I know. (Literally I sat with one person) 

Currently it's Saturday and when I should be cleaning and tidying, I'm trying to blog. Wow, the life of a teenager. Anyway I hope you enjoy this and I still haven't figured out when I'm going to update but I'll do that in a bit. 

((This is Literally My Life))

No comments:

Post a Comment